Friday, March 11, 2011

Carnaval in Merida

Merida Carnaval - photo by Tom

Yikes, is it really that long since the last post? So much for resolutions. Lots to write about but there's been so much going on and such limited screen time these days.

I've been back in Merida for a week already. Tom is here too on a last-minute booking. He saw the house for the first time. Likes it. Yes, I am relieved.

Soon I hope to catch up on writing. In the meantime, I've heard that photos can do the work of a lot of words.
Also links to other people's words, such as this one to Hammockman Paul's thoughtful musings on what  Carnaval means in Merida. 





Tom's photo - girl at Carnaval


2 comments:

  1. Delightfully impressive photos by you both. We look forward to reading those promised words.

    ~eric. (&Mary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric,
    I think I'd like to have that photographer along to shoot for all my posts. It's always a pleasure to read about your adventures and discoveries as well. Cheers

    ReplyDelete