Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Resurfacing

I feel about two tons lighter today. Submitted the final project for my web foundations course, and will give a brief presentation tonight. It was a bit of a late night, partly because I finally read the details of the assignment and saw that I needed to create at least one photo gallery. I wasn't really planning one, so I had to scramble a bit but it was fun to play with the architect's "vistas" for make an aspirational web page for our house, which I've provisionally named Casa Verde . I know. Very original. No, there isn't  a pool, yet, but it will happen.
Anyway now I will return emails (If you've sent one recently, sorry, I haven't been ignoring you), pull weeds in the garden, shave the dog, fix the car, catch up on other people's blog posts I've missed, and eat something that isn't from a take-out place or from the frozen foods aisle. What have I missed?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie.

    I'm impressed! We've thought it would be smart to create a website too, but have lacked both the motivation and know-how. Very inspiring.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete