Monday, October 19, 2009

Information overload


First day of viewings: Eight houses, 330 photos, and a computer that got a bad case of indigestion when I tried to upload them all. Still, there's one that really stood out once I put them all on a map and estimated renovation costs and the quietness and feel of the street and the neighborhood. We'll see what turns up on tomorrow's tour.
Meanwhile, I filled the bike tires and took it out for a spin - Mexican style. No helmet, no lights. It was great until I realized I'd got the street grid turned around in my head and was heading for Cancun by mistake. Still made it back in time for take out from the night food stands set up around Parque San Sebastian. No idea what I ordered but it was delicious.
Post Script:  I identified my mystery meal with the help of the web. It was panuchos and salbutes, entertainingly described in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment